1. I need a man who fears God enough to keep me in control of his financial dynasty
While this is not bad in itself, obsession for it is deadly. I've had friends who got married just hearing him say, "I live in Dubai", "I did my MSc in Ontario Canada". "My mum is in Germany" and as for my dad "he lives and works in Abuja"... She is already head over heels in love already. He may be lying o! These days, guys fake calls and let her hear it. How cheap!
2. I need a man who fears God enough not to hit me
She probably have seen the way women were maltreated by Unreasonable Men in the past and she grew to detest such. She doesn't want much from a man-she abhors a man hitting a Lady. She can call a relationship quit for that.
3. I need a man who fears God enough not to cheat on me
Her name is... She is like every girl... No girl wants to be cheated upon? But she is different. It has never been easy "testing" relationships because of her "fragile heart". She sees love as a man not cheating on her. Even if he is, she doesn't wanna know.
4. I need a man who fears God enough to raise me Strong and Wise Children that will be leaders
She truly loves children and all her childhood dream was hinged on raising children that will change the world or make a national difference. If she can find such a man, she calls him, God fearing.
5. I need a man who fears God so much that he sticks with me and my dreams even through hard times and doesn't take sides against me with his family.
Basically, standing by her means a lot. She just need to be sure you'll stand by her should there a situation. How do you respond to her dreams?
6. I need a man who fears God enough to join me in my church/ religion
She is so glued to her worship centre that if you're not worshiping with her she can't even classify you a strong believer.
7. I need a man who truly fears, loves, and Serves God with All his heart.
She loves him mainly because he truly upholds the tenet of her religion. He loves her Lord, so she loves him unconditionally. They're not many but they exist. She isn't into the "Good girls love bad guys" gameshit.