Thursday, February 11, 2016

SAD! PHCN Staff Electrocuted While Trying To Rescue Electrocuted Colleague (PHOTO)


Electricity worker 2

Tragedy struck at the Isolo area of Lagos on Wednesday afternoon, February 10, 2016 as staffs of the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) were reportedly electrocuted . 

The sad incident occurred at Kogberegbe street in Isolo. One of the workers had gone up the pole first to fix a fault and he got electrocuted in the process. His partner went up to try help him out. He too was electrocuted...and unconfirmed reports has it that a third worker of PHCN was also electrocuted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment