Sad! Generator fume kills family of 6 in Edo State

Tragedy struck in Benin, Edo State on Tuesday, as six members of a family of seven were found dead in their apartment.

 

The victims included the mother of the house and five children, including a set of twins. Their father, who was identified as Tochukwu Okwueze was found still breathing, as he was said to have been rushed to a private clinic along Eweka Street for medical attention.

 

The incident occurred at Akpata Street, in Egor Local Government Area of the State, where the generator was said to have been left in the kitchen at the family’s apartment on Monday night and left running all night.