You may use the site without registration, but in order to take full advantage of some aspects of the site, you may need to register an account. Your account is for your sole personal use, you may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You are responsible for the safeguarding of your password and you will be solely liable for any unauthorized activities, use, and actions under your password. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Your License to Company
Acceptable Use Policy
We expect all of our users to be respectful of other people. If you notice any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy or other unacceptable behavior by any user, you should report such activity to us at info@Olofofo news.com.You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on the site or transmit to other users and agree that you will not hold Company responsible or liable for any Content from other users that you access on the site. Categories of prohibited Content below are merely examples and are not intended to be exhaustive. The company will make the sole determination as to whether or not Content is acceptable for the site. Without limitation, you have accepted that you will not post or transmit to other users anything that contains Content that:1.
1. Defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive;
2. Infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on the site);
3. Violates any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy;
4. Threatening, harassing or promoting racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
5. Promotes or encourages violence;
6. Inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
7. Illegal or promotes any illegal activities;
8. Contains personal information of any party such as names, phone numbers, addresses, license plate numbers etc;
9. Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
10. Contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
Termination of Access